Friday, November 6, 2009

Indoor flowering plants / trees?

Looking for a large flowering plant/tree (or a plant that smells pleasant) for my bedroom. Low light environment. Let me know what would work well. Something that grows to around 6 feet would do nicely for me.
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersAmaryllis, africain violets, chrismas cactus, poinsettia, mums, jade plant (money plant), aloe plant, mother in laws tongue (sansivieria trisfaslaurentii), hawain sheffelera, popies, baby maple trees, junipers, baby cedars, dwarf roses, lilys, astrophytum miriostigma, lavender, lilac, weeping fig.
Reply:A guava tree would be perfect for you. I have one in the living room and it smells really nice. It smells kind of sweet. They don't require that much care either. Also, they are not that big. I doubt mine will ever reach 6ft :)skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment