Saturday, October 24, 2009

I do not know much about planting flowers... can you help?

I want to plant outdoor plants beside my walkway. I will be away from May 22 to June 20. When I return, can I buy bloomed perenials and plant them?? Or do I always have to start them inside before the frost. Also, what are some nice, hardy perenials in the market? I live close to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy Flowerswhen you get back in june you can buy them and plant them in your walkway.they are all nice and hardy just when you go to the nursery have the lady or gentleman help you pick some out.you will know what you like when you see them pick what you like.
Reply:well look any plants will look great so yeh as soon as you get back from your holiday just buy some dead pretty plants and put them in pots of soil and water them. Make sure the sun can get to them though. hope that helps lol byebyeWhite Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment