Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want to plant flowers under my window, any suggestions?

i want to make a small flower garden in my backyard. what are some pretty flowers that you suggest that can survive easily in florida weather?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy Flowerslavender is good, also basil is a strong aromatic plant, but some dislike it's scent. Lemon balm is good and there are lots of mint varieties such as chocolate mint that smell good. Sweet Anne is very fragrant, but can overtake the area planted. Lavender and basil are the only flowering plants that I have mentioned, above. They however don't have large flowers. Some good flowering plants are Gardenias, which smell good, Morning glories, which grow on vines, Amaranthis have a very deep red flower, but they are not petaled flowers.I also like tiger lillies.
Reply:Think the little window boxes are cute.loan

No comments:

Post a Comment